Previously, I was a DPhil student in Applied Mathematics at the Wolfson Centre for Mathematical Biology, also part of the University of Oxford. My doctoral research on efficient stochastic simulation approaches for biochemical reaction networks is part of the Quantitative Developmental Biology Group led by Prof. Ruth Baker.
- Scientific computing and uncertainty quantification
- Stochastic modelling of biological processes
- Efficient stochastic simulation methods
- Stochastic gene expression models
- Transport processes on spatially embedded networks